Wednesday 27 February 2013

NY Fashion week 2013 - Rachel Zoe


I have always loved Rachel Zoe the stylist and its safe to say after seeing her fall collection I am definitely in love with Rachel Zoe the designer. You can clearly see her styling experience in her designs. I am a sucker for layering as it saves me lots of money when buying things for ever changing seasons. If I am shopping for summer I like to see different ways of layering a piece for winter. And this look is my favorite because I can dust out one of my summer play suits and wear it in the winter and keep my self warm at the same time.


 I have put my version of this outfit together. The trick is to keep things simple depending on the occasion. Because this playsuit has got a very pretty floral print I have picked a simple shirt to wear underneath. The orange collar and blue cuff trims on the shirt brings out the colors on the playsuit out more. If you want to give a more twist to this outfit go for black ankle boots and handbag. And Don't forget to throw on a pair of tights If it s freezing cold. Remember you can recycle any of your summer pieces with clever layering like this.

No comments: