Wednesday 22 May 2013

Bohemian Mix

Hi all!! Im sorry my blogging this month has been so on and off. As much as I'd love to say I ll be more consistent but work is crazy and home is even crazier. So I'm going to try and get a bit more organised this month and hopefully be more consistent from next month.

I haven't had much time to experiment with outfits for the past couple of weeks. Even with my everyday work wear I try and choose the outfit the night before but  past couple of weeks I've literally just grabbed what ever and put on in the morning. 

Must say this outfit is one of my favorites  I wore this skirt here as a more dressed up look, which is what I normally go for with this skirt but I wanted to wear it a bit differently as the weather s been a bit towards the warmer side than normally (even without the sun) . 







Reached for one of my denim shirts but rather than tucking it in I decided to go for a cropped tie up. I must say I love this look. I've always Tried to kind of stay away from tie up tops but I think I have been converted:-). You can do this with any top you have and I think it gives any casual look that extra spin. 





Initially I wanted to go for a bit of a boho sort of look but I don't think that's what I achieved in the end, not that I'm complaining. It was nice to get a bit of my mid riff out for a change. 

Skirt- Pull and Bear 
Shirt - Primark 
Sandals - Bershka 
Bangles - new look 

What do you think about this outfit?? Are you a fan of maxi skirt and tie up top combo?? 

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin, Facebook, twitter and Instagram 

Also can you please spare a minute of your time to nominate me for the best new fashion blog on cosmopolitan blog awards here?? I will forever be grateful!! X

7 comments:

Tabet said...

Hey,
great post and an amazing outfit. I love your combination of denim and maxiskirt.
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

I love this romantic skirt! I love how you matched it!
http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

Unknown said...

Thank u:-) x

Unknown said...

Thankx! It's a change for me too! Don't normally style it this way:-) x

Unknown said...

I absolutely loved your skirt!
magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Great style,loove it! :)

http://dsmithereens.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It looks great and unique. I like this very much. My husband was in need of a new jacket so I purchased one from cwmalls.com for him. There are so many quality and nice leather jackets, the one I purchased was better than his last one!