Thursday 7 March 2013

Denim Craze

I wore this outfit yesterday to work and it's one of my favorites. It's one of my safe outfits and I dress this up or down depending on where I'm going. Most of the times I wear this with my black biker boots and leather jacket. I will post pictures of this look next time I wear it. I am a big denim fan (I even owned a pair of Denim Converse when I was about 9, that's how far my love for denim date back to). After graduating I worked for a large manufacturing company in Sri Lanka, where I got the chance to get to the nitty gritty of denim. From sourcing the fabrics to getting involved in doing all the different sort of washers to achieve a desired effect. So I am very picky and choosy when it comes to denim. I bought the jeans and the shirt from GAP. The jeans are about 3 years old and they are great. The shirts a very recent purchase and it's a very soft denim which is great for Spring/ summer or layer it under a Jumper.







My basics of wearing denim on denim! My jeans are quite dark so I opted for a lighter shade for the shirt. And broke the two denims up with a printed belt because I love prints and no outfit of mine is complete without it.  These ankle boots are great! They are from Limited Edition M&S, perfect for my size 7 widest feet and they are very comfortable. 

No comments: