Tuesday 19 March 2013

Love me for a reason

Hi all! Hope all is well. I have had a very busy couple of days. Work is never ending and stressful, by the time I get home all I want to do is have a bath, curl up in bed and sleep.

However I did make some time to go around shops and have a look. Because most places start getting new collections around this time. That way it's guaranteed I get all the best bits before weekend madness. I love shopping during the week after work because its less busy and very peaceful in away. No impatient shoppers, no screaming kids, no queues at the till points or fitting rooms and your sure to get some proper help from store staff.

One thing I noticed was the amount of gorgeous statement jewellery available everywhere. I have never been a massive accessory fan because I like to keep things simple. But I'v been converted! I was spoilt for choice. Zara as always was a knock out! Their statement pieces get better by collection, from neon crazy to tribal bling!

Has anyone seen Dorothy Perkins limited edition jewellery?? Pastel heaven!!! They are in stores this week so make sure to have a look. I'm so impressed!!
However Topshop was a massive let down, their jewellery to me is too grunge'y' looking. (I'm not a big Topshop fan anyway). People always think I'm crazy when I say that but they just don't rock my world as much as they used to.

So I did purchase a lovely Zara necklace which I fell in love with instantly (you will see it on the blog soon) I did take some pictures of some of the really pretty necklaces I came across. The quality of the pictures not so great because I had to use my phone and do it very low key, didn't want to get told off by security guards or store staff because some stores are quite scared of people stealing ideas and brand image and all that.

Do you like statement jewellery? What's your favourite place to shop for them?

Enjoy the rest of the week! :-)

















No comments: