Thursday 14 March 2013

Tribal Extreme

I try to post at least once in every two days but I've been crazy busy past couple of days so this post is a day overdue. Am I the only one getting fed up of waiting for spring?? Want to push winter boots, coats and heavy jumpers out of my wardrobe and take my maxi skirts, shorts and dresses out.


                             











 Was rummaging through my clothes to find something to wear and found this beauty hiding away. The embroidery on the skirt is to die for. I love the tribal/aztec design .

At first glance you would want to glam it up and wear it on a night out right??
For me sky is the limit with this skirt. Dress it up or down, glam it up or go casual.
I teamed it up with this denim shirt because its the last piece of clothing item you'd think to wear this skirt with. I don't normally wear red lipstick during the day but last time I wore it I got so many compliments so why not? I'm matching my lipstick and my Primark satchel to the red thread detail that runs on my skirt. For a more casual look you can just leave the shirt out without tucking it in. I tucked it in so you can see the two zip's on the front. All the more reasons to love this skirt. I'm not a big accessory fan so like always I've kept it simple. Used the necklace to kinda match the shapes on the skirt and for a edgier look. My M&S Limited Edition ankle boots saved the day again. I've worn these boots throughout winter and will definitely miss them come summer. I don't know why I didn't wear this skirt before because I'm totally in love with it. You will probably see it making an appearance on my blog at least on a weekly basis.

Skirt-Topshop
Shirt- Primark
Boots- M&S
Satchel- Primark
Necklace-Primark

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this look!

Unknown said...

LOVING THIS POST!

www.mialay.blogspot.com

Melissa Sydie said...

Okay so I am officially in love with that skirt!!! Gorgeous! And since on this side of the world we are headed for winter, I am definitely going to try a similar look :) I am loving your blog! Check out mine too if you get the chance and let me know what you think!!! :)

http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

PipH said...

Love that looks really nice
xx www.jolifashion.blogspot.com